Mangapapa Church Focus for 2017:
‘To bring people to Jesus Christ and wholeness through His love, Light and Life’
'Develop our Connections within the Church Body'
People who walk in wholeness:
- Prioritize recognising their abiding relationship with Jesus. (John 15:5 See Diagram below)
- Know and apply God’s word in their life
- Surrender their lives to Jesus, and choose to obey His leading by the Holy Spirit
- Are connected with others who build into their lives and faith
- Reach out to others, have an outward focus.
Mangapapa Church will bring people to wholeness through:
- A culture of, “Come as you are, but don’t stay that way”
- Discipleship Counselling, into an abiding relationship in Jesus Christ
- Our relationships based in and working out of the 'Agape Love' of Father, Son & Holy Spirit.
— — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — —
John 15:5 "I am the vine, you are the branches. He who abides in Me, and I in him, bears much fruit; for without Me you can do nothing”.
I am a branch and I choose to abide in Christ the Vine, by faith and humility.
I choose not to abide when I am in pride and unbelief in an area of my life, and so I close the door to His life flow. Eventually I will find I cannot live that way, I confess that and I open the door again.